Emotional, social, collaborative, soft, haptical – these are the new properties of robots.
The goal is to acheive seamless cooperation between man and machine in all areas of life. The classic industrial robots with their high precision, strength, and endurance have long been an integral part of automated production by doing important repetitive tasks.
After illness or accidents, robotic systems can take over sub-functions of human biomechanics or assist in restoring the natural functionality.
Through robotics, the step from the digital, mostly visual experience world into a new physical world of experience is possible.
New application areas:
- co-working in production
- teleassistant service (inspection, cleaning, repair)
- robotic applications in entertainment, art, and culture
- robotics for research of life
- robotics at advertising and marketing
- prosthetics and rehabilitation technologies
- robots act as „test person“ and „sparring partner“ (sports, product test)
- robots help in medicine and in lab environments
- robots for private use
When selling robotic products and services in the future, we might need to include:
FOR POSSIBLE RISKS AND SIDE EFFECTS PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION ON OUR HOMEPAGE AND CONSULT YOUR ENGINEER, PSYCHOLOGIST, OR LAWYER.