Enthusiasm for technology and robotics, ideas tested in practice, successes and failures, openness for new approaches, and an ability for interdisciplinary cooperation are the basis for the long-standing know-how in the field of robotics and precision automation.
As an engineer, roboticist, and entrepreneur, I led a team of creative engineers and skilled workers. The benefits of the products and technologies were above-average – both in terms of productivity and competitiveness.
In order to generate novel technological solutions, I am able to work with engineers and roboticists, biologists, computer scientists, mathematicians, physicians, and sports scientists. In doing so, the limits of technological feasibility are also tested.
- biolologically inspired robotics (handling, climbing, walking)
- lightweight and soft robotics
- tendon based transmission mechanisms
- sensor-actor-integration in specialized devices
- electric and non electric drives
- engineering mechanics and mechanisms
- project management
- technology scouting
- management of inventions
- finances, controlling, human resources
- customers and suppliers management